Saturday 19 May 2012

The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Mist

Comes in a opaque spray bottle.
An energising face spritz.






 I bought this product not knowing what it did or how good it was. It sat in my shelf for two months before I found it and tested it out. I bought mine in a body shop outlet in York. The price I paid for it was £10. For £10 you get 100ml of product. It comes in a handy spray bottle form which makes it easy to spray onto my face.


 I spray the product onto my face after I apply toner and before I apply my moisturiser. After using this consistently in my skin care routine in the morning it has helped lighten my scars, brightened my skin and made it appear whiter.

Pros: 
 - It faded my acne scars.
 - It whitened and brightened my skin.
 - The spray bottle makes it easy to apply directly onto the skin.
 
 Cons:
 - It has a scent of citrus.
 
 What this product claims to do:
 - Whiten skin.
 - Energise skin.
 
 Best for:
 Every skin type.
  
 Not good for:
 People that are sensitive to Vitamin C products.
 
 Would I repurchase?
 Yes! It helped to lighten my scars and brighten my skin.
 
 Quality: 10/10
 Price: 10/10
 Application: 10/10
 
Ask me questions at KoreanKosmetics@hotmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @KoreanKosmetics
Last blogpost: http://koreankosmetics.blogspot.com/2012/05/acne-face-mappingwhat-your-body-is.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice post, Hope you'll follow me at dramaticyaduthedramaqueen.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete